The Android Open Source Project (AOSP) is a community-driven project to develop and maintain the Android operating system. It is this open source code that makes up the majority of all Android devices. AOSP Gallery is a stock gallery app that comes preinstalled on most Android devices, but it can be downloaded from the Google Play Store for free if you need an alternative.
Samsung Gallery for PC is a free app that allows users to download and use the Samsung Galaxy S6’s native gallery
Are you looking for a method to get AOSP Photo Gallery for your Windows 10/8/7 computer? Then you’ve come to the right spot. Continue reading to learn how to download and install AOSP Gallery for PC, one of the finest photography apps available.
The majority of the applications accessible on the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store are designed specifically for mobile devices. But did you know that even if the official version for the PC platform isn’t available, you may still use any of your favorite Android or iOS applications on your laptop? Yes, there are a few easy methods you can use to install Android applications on a Windows computer and utilize them the same way you would on an Android phone.
In this post, we’ll show you how to download AOSP Gallery on your PC in a step-by-step manner. So, before we get started, let’s have a look at AOSP Gallery’s technical specs.
Technical Specifications for the AOSP Gallery for PC
|File size||11.07 MB|
|Designed by||2016 David Allex|
|Package of Apps||com.aosp.speed.gallery|
On the Google Playstore, AOSP Gallery sits at the top of the Photography category. It has a lot of positive feedback and ratings. AOSP Gallery for Windows currently has over 10,000+ app installs and an average user aggregate rating of 4.3 stars.
The Google Play Store presently does not include AOSP Gallery. If you haven’t already done so, go to one of the third-party APK download sites and download AOSP Gallery. It’s well worth the download on your smartphone.
Download AOSP Gallery for Windows 10/8/7 Laptop:
These days, the majority of applications are created only for mobile devices. PUBG, Subway Surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, and other games and applications are exclusively accessible on Android and iOS. However, Android emulators enable us to run all of these applications on a PC.
Even though there isn’t an official version of AOSP Gallery for PC, you may still utilize it with the assistance of emulators. In this post, we’ll show you how to utilize AOSP Gallery on PC using two popular Android emulators.
Download AOSP Gallery for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 1:
Bluestacks is a popular Android emulator that allows you to run Android apps on your Windows PC. The Bluestacks application is also available for Mac OS. In this approach, we will download and install AOSP Gallery for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop using Bluestacks. Let’s get started with our step-by-step installation instructions.
- Step 1: If you haven’t already, download the Bluestacks program from the link below – Bluestacks for PC may be downloaded here.
- Step 2: The installation process is straightforward and easy. Open the Bluestacks emulator once it has been successfully installed.
- Step 3: The Bluestacks software may take a while to load at first. You should be able to view the Bluestacks Home screen after it has been launched.
- Step 4: Bluestacks comes with Google Play Store pre-installed. Locate Playstore on the home screen and double-click it to access it.
- Step 5: Now go to the Program Store and look for the app you want to install on your computer. In our instance, we’ll look for AOSP Gallery to download and install on our PC.
- Step 6: AOSP Gallery will be installed on Bluestacks immediately once you click the Install button. The program may be found in Bluestacks’ list of installed applications.
Simply double-click the program icon in Bluestacks to launch the AOSP Gallery app on your laptop. You may use the app in the same manner as you would on an Android or iOS phone.
Because the app isn’t accessible on Google Play, you’ll need to download the AOSP Gallery APK file from a third-party APK site and then use Bluestacks’ Install APK file option at the bottom of the screen. You do not need to download the game from the Google Playstore. However, it is advised that you use the normal way to install any Android apps.
Bluestacks’ newest version comes with a slew of impressive features. The Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone is actually 6X quicker than Bluestacks4. The best method to install AOSP Gallery on a PC is to use Bluestacks. Bluestacks requires a PC with a minimum setup. If you don’t, you may have trouble loading high-end games like PUBG.
Download AOSP Gallery for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 2:
MEmu play is yet another famous Android emulator that has recently gained a lot of attention. It’s very adaptable, quick, and specifically built for gaming. Now we’ll look at how to install AOSP Gallery on a Windows 10 or Windows 8 or Windows 7 laptop using MemuPlay.
- Step 1: Get MemuPlay and install it on your computer. Memu Play Website has a download link for you. Download the program from the official website.
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, launch it and look for the Google Playstore app icon on the Memuplay home screen. To open, just double-tap on it.
- Step 3: Go to the Google Play Store and look for the AOSP Gallery app. Locate the David Allex 2016 developer’s official app and click the Install button.
- Step 4: AOSP Gallery will appear on MEmu Play’s home screen after successful installation.
MemuPlay is a straightforward and straightforward application. When compared to Bluestacks, it is very light. You can play high-end games like PUBG, Mini Militia, Temple Run, and others since it is intended for gaming.
Conclusion of the AOSP Gallery for PC:
With its simple but effective interface, AOSP Gallery has gained a lot of traction. We’ve shown two of the most effective ways to install AOSP Gallery on a PC or laptop running Windows. Both of the aforementioned emulators are widely used to run Apps on a computer. To download AOSP Gallery for Windows 10 PC, you may use any of these ways.
This brings us to the end of our AOSP Gallery Download for PC post. Please let us know if you have any questions or have any problems when installing Emulators or AOSP Gallery for Windows in the comments section. We’ll be happy to assist you!
The samsung photo editor for pc is a free app that allows users to download the AOSP Gallery. This app is available on Windows 10,8,7.